Individual membership to Arkansas SOPHE is open to any professional with a graduate or undergraduate degree from a formal education program or a professional who is employed or functioning in a health education capacity or an individual with professional education and experience as a health educator, who has been employed in the health field for at least one year.
Student membership is open to any person enrolled full-time or part-time, either a graduate or undergraduate, in a health education program.
- Affiliation with national SOPHE.
- The latest information on health education research, program development, and evaluation.
- Opportunities to participate in legislative action and information.
- Discounted rates at AR SOPHE conferences and/or workshops.
- Discounted rates on CHES hours at AR SOPHE continuing education opportunities.
- AR SOPHE website and listserv with the latest information on health education issues and opportunities in Arkansas.
- Opportunity to know other members who are active at local, state, national, and international levels.
- Sponsor or cosponsor an annual health education conference.
- Provide an AR SOPHE membership directory.
- Maintain and Arkansas SOPHE website and listserv.
- Sponsor study sessions for CHES/CPHE exam.